What information do we collect?
We don't directly collect any information from you. We use Google Adsense, Recaptcha & Analytics. Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Application and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
When you submit an app, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, email and phone. Please don't submit this information with us if you don't want to share this information with us.
When you visit our web site to read pages or download information we automatically collect and store the following non-personally identifying information:
- - The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our web site. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web. This is used for our own Internet security protocols to help protect the security of our website.
- - The type of browser, such as Safari, Internet Explorer, or Firefox and operating system, such as Windows, macOS, or Linux, used to access our site, to optimize your web page experience.
- - The date and time our web site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- - pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our web site by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- - The last web site you visit, if that web site contains a link to a Apkmonk web page, indicates how you found this web site.
- - The information we retain does not include personally identifiable information. The above information is maintained in our system logs to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The logs may be kept indefinitely and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent a security breach and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers.
We don't use any first party cookies on this site. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements and collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our website, other sites and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about the practices of some of these third party advertising companies and learn which of these companies allow you to opt-out of this type of information collection, please click here.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.